My New Blue Jaw

Mr Cypher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thoughts he looks ok to me just wanted a second look I have a female as well but haven't seen her yet 3 days in she is still in rocks I heard they are shy just curious at what point I should be concerned she also looked healthy got both fish from TSM quarantined

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is she coming out to eat? If not suck some food into a baster and quirt it where she's at and see if she's eating. If she's eating I wouldnt sweat it, just keep getting her food and one day she'll be out cruising the tank.

OP
OP
Mr Cypher

Mr Cypher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is she coming out to eat? If not suck some food into a baster and quirt it where she's at and see if she's eating. If she's eating I wouldnt sweat it, just keep getting her food and one day she'll be out cruising the tank.
My wife said she came out to eat this morning and then went back into the rocks so hopefully all good

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t see video but yes they are shy and reclusive when first introduced. Once they acclimate they are like puppy dogs. So much so my son named mine dogfish.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back