My New Blue Teardrop Maxima

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefBum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefBum

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
627
Reaction score
1,120
Location
Warren, VT
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well....I wasn't looking for one but when I saw a Blue Teardrop Maxima for sale I figured I had to pounce since they are rarely available. It's 6" and happy so far.

sept042010tankpic1a.jpg


sept042010tankpic2a.jpg
 
Last edited:
Beautiful addition Keith! You're definitely out of space as far as corals go up top, so I guess it's only natural to move on to "decorations" for the sandbed!! :tongue:
 
Beautiful addition Keith! You're definitely out of space as far as corals go up top, so I guess it's only natural to move on to "decorations" for the sandbed!! :tongue:

I know! I wasn't sure I could even fit that in.
 
Wow that is a gorgeous clam, both actually are. I was thinking of getting a Gold teardropped clam.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new