My new gift from God

  • Thread starter Thread starter eggie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eggie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
1,642
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I present you my new baby daughter Kiaraliz Reyes Velez
She was born Today at 10:45 am
wight 8.5 and measured 21"
Thank you God for this nice gift

yeiraspictures023.jpg
 
Congrats... Thats a nice gift especially Christmas is right around the corner..
 
WOW Congrats! How awesome!
 
Thank you guys
Ive been in both of my daughters birth
I missed the first birth of my first one cause i had to run and pay the bills and when i got back my wife gave birth that was 4 yrs ago
But on my second daughter i stayed in the room all the time man and im impressed they way womens deliver babys my wife had both of my daughter by natural part

yeiraspictures016-1.jpg
 
Congratulations!
 
Congratulations! Thats awesome.
I don't know if I'm going to have the stomach to handle the 2nd picture! I heard it is amazing. I won't be missing a minute of it that is for sure.

I am enjoying just feeling her kick in her belly.

Beautiful name.

I can't wait - we're due Feb. 12th!
 
its very cool what life has to give in these hard times. hope for all the best and may god bless you and you family!
 
Thank you very much all of you

Sikryd seeing how our wifes give birth is something really amazing man
I got pics of every push she gave to deliver
Dont forget your camera that day its going to be pics you will want to see every time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new