My new tank setup is coming!!

Ryan Depoister

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you wish to get updates on this unique 3 tank inline saltwater system my Instagram is ryansnanoreef an it’s gonna happen within the next month or 2. It’s going to be a 29 gallon main display into a 20 gallon sump that goes into a 10 gallon for copeopods the back to the 29 gallon.

F9834540-011D-4AF8-A645-6B3415DC5259.jpeg

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you wish to get updates on this unique 3 tank inline saltwater system my Instagram is saltyaquatics an it’s gonna happen within the next month or 2. It’s going to be a 29 gallon main display into a 20 gallon sump that goes into a 10 gallon for copeopods the back to the 29 gallon. . . .

Ryan, thanks for sharing. Hopefully you will also start a build thread and post pictures here. I am curious - what tank is in the picture that you posted? Good luck with the new system!

OP
OP
Ryan Depoister

Ryan Depoister

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s the current setup I have, it doesn’t have fish cause when I first got the setup my nitrates were if I remember like 160 ppm. I got em down to 30 ppm right now but I’m waiting on the landlord for the ok before I put fish in it since I don’t wanna disturb the sand an spike the nitrates again.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 39.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back