My "Quit Smoking" support thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter bryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Im still fat.
 
Ok not really I am just Big Boned.

Anyway I have lost a few pounds.
 
That's good.....I have also in the last month, this week was taking a break week from the life diet as I call it.Keep it up all of you that have something to fight.....I know it was or is difficult es[ecially with an addiction....
 
Still going strong here too :) Day 54 .... just can't believe it took me 7300 days to figure it out :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new