My rainbow goniopora

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tab28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I guess it is a garden. The rack has 5 goniopora and one avleopora on it. I do have a duncan but it is behind the red ora on the sand bed. Both the red ora and the duncan are way to large for a frag rack. Goniopora is actually pretty aggressive. The polyps will get blue tips and cause damage to any coral they hit.
 
I guess it is a garden. The rack has 5 goniopora and one avleopora on it. I do have a duncan but it is behind the red ora on the sand bed. Both the red ora and the duncan are way to large for a frag rack. Goniopora is actually pretty aggressive. The polyps will get blue tips and cause damage to any coral they hit.

@Tab28
How are those Goni's doing lately?

Have you kept with the same lighting type or have you made upgrades/changes?

I'm very curious about the color temperature above each Goni type and the PAR at each Goni if you can measure it.
 
Last edited:
Did anyone ever get a frag of this goni or know if OP is still around?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new