My Reef Aquariums

Danny's Aquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
257
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty happy with the way my reef tanks are turning out! Middle one is set up the longest and looks best, in my opinion. How are your tanks doing? I’d love to know!

457B06DA-144B-4921-9CE8-353EB83F0F52.jpeg
 
These look great. I feel like I've seen your tanks one youtube recently. Love the whole room aesthetic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new