My Reef-Pi build thread

Does the ATO graph have a new "bar" every day. Or should it display a new one each hour or something? Just want to know what to expect when testing
 
I'm happy to say the hardware portion of my build is complete...except maybe for a cooling fan, but I'll only do that if absolutely necessary. All that's left is to make a software module to monitor and control my power strip (DLI Web Pro).

I will start tinkering with lighting control soon...the hardware is in place, just need the time. Work has been busy (55hrs last week), and will only get busier between now and June, so I'm not sure how much time I will be able to put into it, but working on this is a nice diversion.
Screenshot from 2019-03-24 17-35-44.png
20190324_173615.jpg
1552173968171.jpg
 
I'm happy to say the hardware portion of my build is complete...except maybe for a cooling fan, but I'll only do that if absolutely necessary. All that's left is to make a software module to monitor and control my power strip (DLI Web Pro).

I will start tinkering with lighting control soon...the hardware is in place, just need the time. Work has been busy (55hrs last week), and will only get busier between now and June, so I'm not sure how much time I will be able to put into it, but working on this is a nice diversion.
Screenshot from 2019-03-24 17-35-44.png
20190324_173615.jpg
1552173968171.jpg

It's looking really sleek and well done!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new