My reef tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share my reef tank with everyone. I started it in July as my first marine tank and it is progressing nicely. It is a 55 but I have a 72 bowfront downstairs and when we move in a couple months it will be from this house in the 55 to the new house in the 72! Anyway here she is (hope you like it!):
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416981998.034423.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416982013.218445.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416982025.137656.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416982038.472298.jpg
 
humu humu nuku apua'a fish

Every time I see that fish this jumps into my head... (have my daughter to tank (lol) for this one, gezz)
[video=youtube;ir38tIOQdT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir38tIOQdT0[/video]
 
BTW, nice setup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new