My scoly has two mouths!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevgib67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
42,276
Reaction score
261,386
Location
Canfield, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After dosing BeneReef this evening I noticed that my Warpaint scoly has developed two mouths.
IMG_1459.jpeg
 
Ah. This guy. Trying to get me to buy Benereef. That’s awesome though! Wish my dogs would do that; bud into another dog.
Come on @rayadog , buy it, I get a 10% commission! 🤪
 
Sold. I’ll give it a shot when I run out stuff now
I already have my next coral picked out due to your purchase, thank you!
 
Maybe it is trying to split, or maybe it just wants double the food

om nom nom eating GIF
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new