My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are in the right province today, eh?

Shortly after that pic this portion of the cloud started rotating out on it's own. It dissipated before things got too far along though....
20200723_160551.jpg

Screenshot_20200723-162426_Samsung capture.jpg

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... I had a smart butt comment about it being quiet in here...then I see you've been yapping it up all afternoon ;Hilarious ...and you still have 2 leaks to fix and an app that you can't use ;Wideyed...maybe you should be working on something rather than talking about clouds ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;)

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... I had a smart butt comment about it being quiet in here...then I see you've been yapping it up all afternoon ;Hilarious ...and you still have 2 leaks to fix and an app that you can't use ;Wideyed...maybe you should be working on something rather than talking about clouds ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;)

Well I'm waiting for my buckets to show up which won't be here tomorrow so the leaks need to wait just a bit longer. And the App, well unfortunately that's out of my hands entirely ;Shifty

So for now I'll keep talking about clouds, speaking of which, isn't your tank still cloudy? ;Smuggrin

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm waiting for my buckets to show up which won't be here tomorrow so the leaks need to wait just a bit longer. And the App, well unfortunately that's out of my hands entirely ;Shifty

So for now I'll keep talking about clouds, speaking of which, isn't your tank still cloudy? ;Smuggrin
Nope...only rain clouds here...tank is nice and crystal clear ;Joyful

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is that?

Replacement intake for my closes loop. Currently I have a 1 1/2" pipe horizontally under the shelf rock and well... it's kindof ugly. Because it's so thick it's difficult to hide and if I did hide it it would take a lot of rock and therefor be rather expensive to fix and take away from the look I'm after. So I had a new 3/4" intake made to reduce suction and make it easier to hide under the shelf. It also has the added bonus of allowing me to lower the shelf a little bit more to where I wanted it in the first place. :) I was limited to how low I could go with the pipe because of the size of the elbow. This new intake takes the elbow out of the equation entirely.

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Replacement intake for my closes loop. Currently I have a 1 1/2" pipe horizontally under the shelf rock and well... it's kindof ugly. Because it's so thick it's difficult to hide and if I did hide it it would take a lot of rock and therefor be rather expensive to fix and take away from the look I'm after. So I had a new 3/4" intake made to reduce suction and make it easier to hide under the shelf. It also has the added bonus of allowing me to lower the shelf a little bit more to where I wanted it in the first place. :) I was limited to how low I could go with the pipe because of the size of the elbow. This new intake takes the elbow out of the equation entirely.
interesting! Looking forward to seeing the installation.

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lucky you! Can't wait to see the progression. I absolutely love peninsula tanks.
Would be my dream tank!

Thanks!!! Currently waiting on the inlet before I fill the tank back up, should be here sometime this week!

Man, I’m missing all the cool storms this year. Being in camp sucks!

You definitely are! Just look at it this way, you're missing all the hail damage that goes along with them lol

interesting! Looking forward to seeing the installation.

I'm looking forward to it too, I hope it works the way I want to!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok who said what to make Rev show up?! ;)

I'm trying to be more active in the build threads since they are my favorite part of the community. Taking more time doing the things I enjoy here instead of all the hustle and bustle! :p Thanks for noticing though.. ;)

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to be more active in the build threads since they are my favorite part of the community. Taking more time doing the things I enjoy here instead of all the hustle and bustle! :p Thanks for noticing though.. ;)

It is obvious and much appreciated, peoples' tanks are where it's at! :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back