My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is obvious and much appreciated, peoples' tanks are where it's at! :)

I was hoping to see one here somewhere... :p

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this done yet? :p

Lol!!!! Hey I remember not too long ago everyone was asking you the same question! ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Finishing up the closed loop fixes today as we speak, so you're holding up progress! ;):p

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol!!!! Hey I remember not too long ago everyone was asking you the same question! ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Finishing up the closed loop fixes today as we speak, so you're holding up progress! ;):p

It's like the pot talking to the kettle... HAHA!

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's like the pot talking to the kettle... HAHA!

Lol!!! On a serious note, Great to see you poking around on everyones builds. Must be a nice break from all the chaos I assume we cause you almost daily. :p

I mean, not me ofcourse, I'm strictly speaking about the riff raff like that @najer fellow. ;Shifty

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol!!! On a serious note, Great to see you poking around on everyones builds. Must be a nice break from all the chaos I assume we cause you almost daily. :p

I mean, not me ofcourse, I'm strictly speaking about the riff raff like that @najer fellow. ;Shifty

Hey there's all sorts of riffraff in any community! :p Kidding of course! Not one of us is perfect so we just roll with it! :)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I say to myself every morning when I look in a mirror :p
What does it say back? Or do u just chase your reflection and beg for food? :D

Scape looks fantastic sir. And the cover looks well built too. You know you got a long build when rev's in here busting stones about it. Crack the whip!

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does it say back? Or do u just chase your reflection and beg for food? :D

Scape looks fantastic sir. And the cover looks well built too. You know you got a long build when rev's in here busting stones about it. Crack the whip!

I would chase it but when the mirror breaks and it splits in to multiple reflections, I give up pretty quick. ;Shifty

And thanks!! The scape is going to change a bit with the new intake so we will see how that goes and if it is as well recieved as the current scape;Smuggrin

And IKR? Prettt scary when a slacker like that drops in and starts throwing down about slow progress :rolleyes:

Spent the last few hours at the Vet with our pup Winter. She has some sort of skin infection right now and they are sedating her and shaving her front and scrubbing the wounds down. It's been a stressful night to say the least.

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would chase it but when the mirror breaks and it splits in to multiple reflections, I give up pretty quick. ;Shifty

And thanks!! The scape is going to change a bit with the new intake so we will see how that goes and if it is as well recieved as the current scape;Smuggrin

And IKR? Prettt scary when a slacker like that drops in and starts throwing down about slow progress :rolleyes:

Spent the last few hours at the Vet with our pup Winter. She has some sort of skin infection right now and they are sedating her and shaving her front and scrubbing the wounds down. It's been a stressful night to say the least.
Again...you need to break your thoughts up into multiple posts so the appropriate emoji can be used for each thought ;Hilarious
Hope your pup is ok?!

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again...you need to break your thoughts up into multiple posts so the appropriate emoji can be used for each thought

Ahh yess but if I did that you wouldn't have a challenge ;Smuggrin

Hope your pup is ok?!

Well, right now she is stoned out of her mind and staring at a wall. They aren't really sure what it is but we've got some homework and Winter has a date with 12 hour cleanings and skin cream applications to deal with the wounds. Seems to be some form of an allergic reaction that she's scratched into oblivion.

sorry about laughing ,not sure pup comment was there...hoping all will be well soon:)

No worries man, the pup comment was added slightly before you threw the laughing face in. Thanks!!! I hope so too, shes tough so I'm sure she will be fine. Ate an entire bag of compost and after a day and a bit of redecorating the house milky brown, she pulled through so this should be like a walk in the park.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh yess but if I did that you wouldn't have a challenge ;Smuggrin

Well, right now she is stoned out of her mind and staring at a wall. They aren't really sure what it is but we've got some homework and Winter has a date with 12 hour cleanings and skin cream applications to deal with the wounds. Seems to be some form of an allergic reaction that she's scratched into oblivion.

No worries man, the pup comment was added slightly before you threw the laughing face in. Thanks!!! I hope so too, shes tough so I'm sure she will be fine. Ate an entire bag of compost and after a day and a bit of redecorating the house milky brown, she pulled through so this should be like a walk in the park.
Shoot me a pm, and we can go more into detail about the skin issue. So i dont interrupt the bt. Sorry winter is dealing with that... :(

A bag of compost.... wooof. Thats crazy

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope the pup picks up soon. :)

Me too! Although it's kindof nice having her mellowed out for a change, she's.... a very active pup we have trouble keeping up with.

A bag of compost.... wooof. Thats crazy

Yeah... it was nasty. Grocery sized bag and she ate it bag and all... man I'm glad I was out of town for work when that happened and I just caught the tail end of her being sick.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too! Although it's kindof nice having her mellowed out for a change, she's.... a very active pup we have trouble keeping up with.

Yeah... it was nasty. Grocery sized bag and she ate it bag and all... man I'm glad I was out of town for work when that happened and I just caught the tail end of her being sick.
Keep the skimmate locker locked! Heh

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep the skimmate locker locked! Heh

Lol, it will be plumbed right into a drain but with a closed valve on it. The beauty of the Lifereef skimmer is it never overflows. Atleast mine NEVER did. When the water level in the cup reaches the intake of the airline it cuts the airflow to the venturi which kills the bubbles and stops the cup from overflowing

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love that about the lifereef skimmer. Did you get your new intake in yet?? Can't wait to see the redesign of the aquascape with it installed.

I love my Lifereef, it was the first blue one he ever did and man it cost me an arm and a leg to get done because I had to foot the bill for the acrylic sheet to do it but it was totally worth it. I might get him to build a new one with the expandable neck as mine doesn't have that feature unfortunately.

Intake will ship next week, there was a mixup on the style of fitting needed to attach it to the plumbing so the one that was on it has to be removed and a new one put on. I told Kyle not to rush it because well... I'm never in a rush :p

The new scape plan, which is actually the old scape plan, I'm not sure what people will think of it, however, it's been my dream from the get go so that doesn't really matter all that much lol!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back