My SPS dominated reef

I love the two island rimless look, very nice! Keep up the good work, and we all have one of those ugly frag rack's : )
 
Whats the size,dims and brand of that tanmk it's pretty sweet!


Thanks. It's a 100 gallon tank. dims are 48 x 24 x 20H. It was custom built locally by a tank builder here. I used glass holes overflow to get max real estate usage in the tank. I also used oceanic tech stand so access to all sides of the stan is easy. I can get to all sides of the tank because all 3 sides of the stand that have an exceptionally wide opening glass door and looks real clean.
 
Most up to date pictures as of 6/2010

IMG_0920-1.jpg
 
So here's a series of shots of my tank since i started since last year july. I've gotten lots of growth and the colors got alot more intense.
In the begining July 2009 there was a tank.
IMG_3581.jpg

After moving all my corals from my previous tank
IMG_3583.jpg

The final product I thought!
IMG_2266.jpg


August 2009
IMG_3622-1-1.jpg

October 2009
IMG_0501.jpg

Jan 2010
IMG_0132.jpg

April 2010
IMG_0385-1.jpg

June 2010
IMG_0920-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new