My tank

AMPM

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
63
Reaction score
37
Location
Parma height's
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon display tank Located in my family room. I have a 20 gallon sump, 29 gallon refugium, and a 40 gallon breeder frag tank all plummed in my basement laundry room.

It's all plugged into its own 15 amp circuit breaker.

System has been up and running from 1 year and 6 months

8ea39849341d98bac03a8b7664702269.jpg


6103a4d1812d5022bf57ac952551e3af.jpg


a96559a35df76aca895c9ccae6fb704d.jpg
 
Nice setup! Like the rubble field in the front of the aquascape! Seagrass in the fuge?
 
Really nice. :-)

Are those AI Primes, how do you like them?
 
778ce300872cf0ed060bd164b9c2e09b.jpg


upgrading my sump! All hard plumming, one pump running all my tanks and reactors (Jebao 1500) and I also drilled all my tanks my self
 
Nice job!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new