My vision 450

Davyl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
N Ireland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm new to this site so thought I would start up a thread about my tank it's a juwel vision 450 with 100 litre sump running on a tunze overflow box. I will post pics up soon
 
373e8634.jpg
 
sorry havnt been on for a while yes it is bow front mate at minute there is no fish in it as i have put them all into a hospital tank with whitespot
 
Looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new