My Waterbox 70.2 build

Nfd552

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2017
Messages
199
Reaction score
112
Location
Suffolk County, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's my new tank I'm in the process of building...check out my build thread! not many Waterbox builds on here, no less Waterbox reef cubes. don't mind the door being off, you can find out about that in the thread lol

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/jon’s-waterbox-70-2-build.515118/

GwppJeG9SFOsLri0u3wHMA.jpg
 
Great start!! Keep the updates coming!!
 
Nice shelf/cabinet next to the stand! Did you buy that or make it yourself. I'm about to start building a 60.3 frag system I want for either a shallow reef tank or a brood tank.
Hah! Never mind I started reading the other thread.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new