Mysis live?

Attachments

  • 20220104_091651.jpg
    20220104_091651.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 85
Doesn’t look Mysis to me but could be wrong. It is unlikely survived but maybe hitchhiked.
 
Very well could be, but it did not thaw and live. It hitchhiked it's way in.

I have some mysid shrimp swimming in my sump too, but the mysis we feed are from fresh waters. They are 2 different species.
 
Possibly peppermint shrimp baby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new