Mystery Torch

Carlos898

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I was hoping someone could tell me the name of this torch coral. I bought it last week and it's doing great but it bothers me that I don't know the name of it or what it's called in the hobby at least. The LFS that I bought it from says they haven't seen a torch like that before and don't know the name of it. I've seen other green torches similar to it but this one is more florescent that the others and I think stands out more. From what I know it's a wild caught one. Thank you

20210426_191900.jpg 20210426_191922.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new