Mystic sunset monti

Tinks.reef89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2018
Messages
66
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there another monti I can grow on this rock with my sunset monti. I think it would be cool if I had 2 of them or even a couple covering this rock

99302BCC-61B5-40E7-B2C2-AB7979BF8641.jpeg
 
You can put any other montiporas with it and they should at least be able to stand growing into each other if not fusing together. It would definitely look cool!
Any cool ones you have in mind
 
Sunset montipora is beautiful green/yellow polyps on a orange base and is also incrusting . And cheep . It can be got for $30-$40
 
Sunset montipora is definitely one of those bread and butter corals. No tank is complete without one. When happy, they are one of the brightest corals around.
 
The sunset montipora grows like real fast I got it this past winter and l have already fragged it and gave it away
But in low light the polyps are greenish, and in high light the polyps are much more yellow on a orange base .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new