Myzislow's Custom 95 Gallon Rimless

Looking outstanding man, great color on your SPS. Really enjoyed your pics.
 
You have a beautiful tank with some gorgeous corals. Thanks for sharing the pics!
 
Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed! Stay tuned for the next update, should have tons of awesome pics.
 
Mam we need some update pic's of one of my favorite tank....time to bust out some money and buy some fancy camera to shoot this beast.:sure: and nice 3G you got there...by far the brightest mummy eye ever!!!
 
Last edited:
hah Thanks guys. Jake has sooo many pics but getting him to process them can be tough. Now with Steve's TOTM pics needing work I doubt ill see them for awhile haha.
 
Look forward to the photos. I am sure they will be sweet.
 
hah Thanks guys. Jake has sooo many pics but getting him to process them can be tough. Now with Steve's TOTM pics needing work I doubt ill see them for awhile haha.

why wait for Jake....just go buy a camera already!!!! you should sell a few packs of those high end corals you got and pay for a decent camera with it!
 
why wait for Jake....just go buy a camera already!!!! you should sell a few packs of those high end corals you got and pay for a decent camera with it!
I like my corals more than a camera haha. I've been very good about not fragging and letting this tank grow in, but very soon here fragging is going to be inevitable as some corals are growing rather fast in this tank.
 
Got a little update with a few new iphone pics. Better than nothing I guess haha. Things are doing well for the most part. Had a couple set backs but things seem to be coming back around for me.

I scored a trio of flame wrasse from a local reefer the other day. They are pretty sweet and have settled in nicely so far.

Here are some pics:

photo3-5.jpg


photo4-4.jpg


photo1-1.jpg


photo2-3.jpg


photo2-4-1.jpg


photo1-3.jpg


photo5-4.jpg


Top down Jake took:
DSC_0018.jpg
 
Awesome man!! Cant believe how good an I-phone takes pics...
 
Thanks guys. It had water in it at the very end of feb and looked like this on March 31:
tank.jpg



Thanks again!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new