Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a lot to catch up on! You’ll keep moving forward :)

I know I’ve said it several times throughout this thread...but... I’ll say it again :D
Your reef is one that I always look at as an inspiration. It’s just so natural looking.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a lot to catch up on! You’ll keep moving forward :)

I know I’ve said it several times throughout this thread...but... I’ll say it again :D
Your reef is one that I always look at as an inspiration. It’s just so natural looking.

Thank you for the kind words, I like it too! ;)

*General thread alert*

If anyone wants me to send Murphy I will pay the shipping?! :p

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind words, I like it too! ;)

*General thread alert*

If anyone wants me to send Murphy I will pay the shipping?! :p

The good news, my friend, is it appears that you seem to be the type that has everything go wrong all at once. These recent wrong goings should mean you're good for quite a while now.

As Eric says, "When life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten..."

erk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, Simon. Hopefully that is all that was damaged. I've had my fair share of electrical problems. That's why I don't use a pH probe anymore.

That purple polyp gorg is a beauty. Wish I could find a frag of something like that. I do have a purple feather gorg. The polyps are a reddish brown against a purple base. Only other gorg with contrasting colors is the purple candelbra. Love all my gorgs though.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, Simon. Hopefully that is all that was damaged. I've had my fair share of electrical problems. That's why I don't use a pH probe anymore.

That purple polyp gorg is a beauty. Wish I could find a frag of something like that. I do have a purple feather gorg. The polyps are a reddish brown against a purple base. Only other gorg with contrasting colors is the purple candelbra. Love all my gorgs though.

My computer is not allowing me to down load pics, I did my first gorg frag yesterday thanks to your advice, mauve with gold polyps, computer issues are on the back burner at the moment! ;)

erk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My computer is not allowing me to down load pics, I did my first gorg frag yesterday thanks to your advice, mauve with gold polyps, computer issues are on the back burner at the moment! ;)

What I've started doing recently is growing out more than one colony of my gorgs in the tank. Kind of like backups, but the tank looks more natural. Kinda like the gorgs settled there en masse. For the gorgs I reattach to the rock work, I just try to find a hole and stick the stem in. If no holes, I just super glue to the rock work.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, Eheim 2000 fried, Maxspect 2 puck and 3 puck fried, temp controller fried, I have a light for the fuge (2 puck), the other one was over the cube, that hurts!

Sheeeeeeeesh.

I'll smash Murphy with a 2 by 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back