Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where I am but I am ok. little handsome man.

DSC_0001 (1024x701).jpg
 
What Would You Say You Do Here Office Space GIF

have a great night... :)
 
Not sure where I am but I am ok. little handsome man.

DSC_0001 (1024x701).jpg
I saved this almost exactly a year ago, as I looked through your thread. He is a Handsome Little Devil.
DCECA5C3-F4E5-4382-9257-F293DF08FC23.png
The Beautiful Little “female dog” is my favorite nickname… ;)
 
I saved this almost exactly a year ago, as I looked through your thread. He is a Handsome Little Devil.
DCECA5C3-F4E5-4382-9257-F293DF08FC23.png
The Beautiful Little “female dog” is my favorite nickname… ;)
"coincidence " on the date... ;) :)
 
Good morning Simon... :)
IMG_20220612_032640_349.jpg

nope ain't cleaned the glass yet...:rolleyes:
 
Good morning Simon... :)
IMG_20220614_153727_211.jpg

haven't seen "my" half of chali lately...;)
 
Hey Simon, I havnt heard that for years, but don’t you have any ABBA or anything. You know, Dancing Queen…..feel the need for… yeh baby’
You can´t ask an english rocker for ABBA - but I´m a Swede - I can give you one



And for the rocker :)





Sincerely Lasse
 
Be
You can´t ask an english rocker for ABBA - but I´m a Swede - I can give you one



And for the rocker :)





Sincerely Lasse

Beautiful Lasse!

Simon you need to stop listening to the depressing stuff mate. This and Dancing Queen and have you not watched Mamma Mia!

God thats my favourite film i watch it all the time! Lol
 
God I love this


Infact darlings im gonna watch it again tonight like now lol!!

Dancing queen feel…… oh ye baby ive got the moves…!
 
Be

Beautiful Lasse!

Simon you need to stop listening to the depressing stuff mate. This and Dancing Queen and have you not watched Mamma Mia!

God thats my favourite film i watch it all the time! Lol

I don't watch tv or films, I love music and listen to most things, not "progressive" jazz or metal hate shouting stuff, defo in my top three of all time, A-Z, Zager and Evans. :)

 
I don't watch tv or films, I love music and listen to most things, not "progressive" jazz or metal hate shouting stuff, defo in my top three of all time, A-Z, Zager and Evans. :)



For me, this link says blocked in my country on copyright grounds. Obviously to many other Aussies have already illegally downloaded this!:rolleyes: So I can't even tell what it is!
 
I don't watch tv or films, I love music and listen to most thing, not "progressive" jazz or metal hate shouting stuff, defo in my top three of all time, A-Z, Zager and Evans. :)


You see my brain won’t understand jazz music, at all

I play the guitar, quiet well actually, I used to play in a group and we played at all the pubs and working mens type clubs. I did it for about 15 years or so.

You see I’ve always said, as a guitar player, jazz sounds like me picking it up playing any note that comes to mind, in any order, and calling it music! Not!

Or it may be that I’m just a philistine, and don’t appreciate such ‘beautiful‘ sounds! Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new