Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Simon...;) :)

 
Good morning Simon... :)
IMG_20220618_020853_848.jpg

"looking for something special "...;)
have a great day...:)
 
IMG_20220619_031837_679.jpg

Good morning...:)
 
My phone company is being changed tomorrow but my number will stay the same, the move is for cost saving and I will no longer be able to call the States, not deleting anyone.
Just join whattsap calls cost nothing over the net.
 
SOO...call me today...;):)
 
My phone company is being changed tomorrow but my number will stay the same, the move is for cost saving and I will no longer be able to call the States, not deleting anyone.
As long as you have internet, I have access to about every web based meeting app there is. There is always a way to talk lol.
 
My phone company is being changed tomorrow but my number will stay the same, the move is for cost saving and I will no longer be able to call the States, not deleting anyone.
Ive just noticed I dont actually have your number

Do you accept reverse charges……?!
 
Ive just noticed I dont actually have your number

Do you accept reverse charges……?!

Errrrrm no. :)

My lfs delivered me carbon for the tanks late yesterday, my daughter and the tanks come first, that tub of carbon cost the same as a week's food spending on me, how's the villa and golf course?! ;)
 
Ive just noticed I dont actually have your number

Do you accept reverse charges……?!

Errrrrm no. :)

My lfs delivered me carbon for the tanks late yesterday, my daughter and the tanks come first, that tub of carbon cost the same as a week's food spending on me, how's the villa and golf course?! ;)

Lol!!!

I see your memory is in order!

Anyway, no comment!

I see a deal here! Simon's phone number for full ongoing financial support for Simon's tanks!

Come on Shaun, how about it!?!!

Would Simon be willing to do this deal with the devil!?!! :eek:

Suggested in jest, I know you'd never accept Simon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new