Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hit the green digi and appears to have speared it!

InexperiencedColossalCamel-small.gif
 
Quick snap with the old camera, someone in the uk is trying to sell a similar one to mine for twice what I paid for mine and it cost me a kidney!
It was a rubbish pic and didn't give the size, the skeleton on mine is about 3.5 inches.
I might have called them out, accidentally, slightly, ... :P

DSC08186 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Quick snap with the old camera, someone in the uk is trying to sell a similar one to mine for twice what I paid for mine and it cost me a kidney!
It was a rubbish pic and didn't give the size, the skeleton on mine is about 3.5 inches.
I might have called them out, accidentally, slightly, ... [emoji14]

DSC08186 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Jabba the Trachy!
3d638cfeb07e950977e5a9810ad0c1b3.jpg
 
I know I poke fun at everyones trachy's, but I will say yours has got to be the most beautiful one I have ever seen...……….congrats and I am happy it's in your tank!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new