Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hit the green digi and appears to have speared it!

InexperiencedColossalCamel-small.gif
 
Quick snap with the old camera, someone in the uk is trying to sell a similar one to mine for twice what I paid for mine and it cost me a kidney!
It was a rubbish pic and didn't give the size, the skeleton on mine is about 3.5 inches.
I might have called them out, accidentally, slightly, ... :P

DSC08186 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Quick snap with the old camera, someone in the uk is trying to sell a similar one to mine for twice what I paid for mine and it cost me a kidney!
It was a rubbish pic and didn't give the size, the skeleton on mine is about 3.5 inches.
I might have called them out, accidentally, slightly, ... [emoji14]

DSC08186 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Jabba the Trachy!
3d638cfeb07e950977e5a9810ad0c1b3.jpg
 
I know I poke fun at everyones trachy's, but I will say yours has got to be the most beautiful one I have ever seen...……….congrats and I am happy it's in your tank!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new