Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I poke fun at everyones trachy's, but I will say yours has got to be the most beautiful one I have ever seen...……….congrats and I am happy it's in your tank!

Saying that to @Fudsey or @Brew12 would be like telling someone their baby is cute when it’s really not, just to be nice[emoji39]
 
Ya but we paid no where near what @najer paid either.... ;Wacky;Wacky

True, I still have both my arms and legs! :p

And kidneys :)

@najer ’s plan is to use that Trachyphyllia for a new liver some day. ;Doctor

Jeez, I leave you lot alone for 5 minutes! :P
Liking the liver idea! ;)

I wish I could find the idiot that placed 2 digis in front of the Lakers!? ;)

DSC_0001 by sshipuk, on Flickr

6 bags, little top up never hurts! :)

DSC_0002 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Topped the piggy bank up a bit, ... ran out of frag plugs so the disc and the 2 plugs to the right are on hold! ;)

DSC08193 by sshipuk, on Flickr
Some day I'll have frags worth selling or getting store credit for.

Will help you save up for your next Trachy!
 
Photobomb!

DSC_0001.jpg
 
Anyone else always scan the cheapest bit of frag racks?
This is about 3/4", at a guess 6 plus heads.
I'm allowed to put my hand in my lfs tanks so I rotated it to get a better look, no recent recession and healthy re grown.
It looked sad, I had to have it! ;)

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr

And this I had to have, 3 inch plus frag, the perfect shape to top the high light scape off!
( fingers crossed, this is the first acro in since the hot temperatures!) ;)

DSC_0002 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new