Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reef meet at my lfs in 4 weeks, time to top the rastas up! ;)

DSC08347 by sshipuk, on Flickr

I moved the porites about a week ago, looking at other tanks they seemed to be in more light generally, colouring up slowly. :)

DSC_0002 by sshipuk, on Flickr
Wow that's great that you're lfs is having a Reef meet. Sounds like fun stuff! Did you just frag The rastas today?

Porties are looking sick. But in a good way. :)
 
Thanks, I exchange Rasta frags for store credit and supply as they require, I try to keep 20 or more frags ready but I have been lazy recently.
The 5 on the left are a piece I found at the back of another rack, mostly red, I have no idea what they are! ;)

Wow that's great that you're lfs is having a Reef meet. Sounds like fun stuff! Did you just frag The rastas today?

Porties are looking sick. But in a good way. :)
 
Thanks, I exchange Rasta frags for store credit and supply as they require, I try to keep 20 or more frags ready but I have been lazy recently.
The 5 on the left are a piece I found at the back of another rack, mostly red, I have no idea what they are! ;)
Great way to supplement maintenance costs ;)
 
This is one of my sneaky private corals, there are a few that I rarely take pics of.
This is one of the corals I am still having coraline issues with, I need to give it some tlc.
Echinata not a chalice! ;)

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr
Very interesting looking subject, haha.

Looks like a mutating Zerg unit from Starcraft/brood War..
 
Very interesting looking subject, haha.

Looks like a mutating Zerg unit from Starcraft/brood War..

Interesting you are Starcraft Fan. En Taro Adun!

En taro Zeratul :(:(:(
 
I have no idea what the red ones are, less than 24 hours after fragging! :)
I know what they are.

Tank money! ;Greedy;Greedy;Greedy;Greedy;Greedy
 
Day 3 stuck in with a trapped nerve in my back, bored! :P

Pectinia is settling well, it fits that spot nicely. :)

DSC_0001 by sshipuk, on Flickr

I'm sure the blue polyp monti will take off some time in the next few months, ok maybe next year!? ;)

DSC_0002 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Chillaxin on the edge of the sand bed island, soaking up some rays! :)

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Not much to say really, new guy! :)

DSC_0005 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Day 3 stuck in with a trapped nerve in my back, bored! :p

Pectinia is settling well, it fits that spot nicely. :)

DSC_0001 by sshipuk, on Flickr

I'm sure the blue polyp monti will take off some time in the next few months, ok maybe next year!? ;)

DSC_0002 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Chillaxin on the edge of the sand bed island, soaking up some rays! :)

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Not much to say really, new guy! :)

DSC_0005 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Great sequence of photos! Love...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new