Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nem just moved around the tip of the same rock and stopped!
I only moved 1 coral whilst it was in transit! ;)
(Excuse the fish!) [emoji14]

DSC_0002 by sshipuk, on Flickr
Another great shot. The flame is a nice touch too [emoji106]
 
Another great shot. The flame is a nice touch too [emoji106]

Thanks, she is allowed to photobomb as much as she wants. ;)

High five to getting the Walt Disney on the move! Exciting seeing higher-end sps grow knowing how picky they can be!

Dis Waltney, made up name, £5 damaged brown rescue frag from a year or so back. ;)

If I had a shop I would sell this as Dark Side of the Moon Trachyphyllia.

Great shot.

Thanks. :)

Don't blink you'll miss actual acro polyps! ;)
For colours reference they are about 3 inches apart!

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
So soon we can expect another addition to the tank?
;Woot

No lol, I will pay for the new little tank on Friday when I get paid, I need to get that going, I need a tube change and some base additives, I doubt there will be much left over for treats! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new