My little minx, tummy tummy tummy! :)

DSC_0084 (1024x721).jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one thinking of these guys?
E5F50ACD-B80A-4242-A0B8-262F86841FE6.jpeg
I wonder what their feet look like...

My car is now in the pound, no-one told me my release payment didn't go through, looking at bus routes and walking distance to my lfs, it is a bit out of the way so I think one bus an hour, I need the new coral in my care! ;)

DSC_0088 (1024x706).jpg
Vehicle expenses are always a kick in the groin... all the pics are fantastic si as always. Thanks for sharing your passion with us. Always a pleasure stopping in to see what's new in the twins.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder what their feet look like...

Vehicle expenses are always a kick in the groin... all the pics are fantastic si as always. Thanks for sharing your passion with us. Always a pleasure stopping in to see what's new in the twins.

Thanks, incident over night, I have been thinking of getting a controller for a while, I was at a friend's place a while back, quietest set up I have ever seen.
We were having a cuppa and talking about the tank when he stopped and said "what is that noise?"
I couldn't hear anything!
He opened a cabinet door and there was a very faint hum, he grabbed his phone out of his pocket, brought up apex and switched his phos reactor off, no hum, he sorted it after I had gone, if someone can take a look he could have done it from work!

My skimmer threw a hissy fit over night and flushed 5 days of dry skimmate back in to the tank, that will set me back about 2 or 3 weeks, I need a sensor on the cup to stop that happening again, it has done it twice in the past but when the tank was healthy so things just sulked for a few days.
I will change the carbon and phos media later or tomorrow, ho hum.
This was just starting to perk up a bit yesterday, shedding well this morning and it is that dark because it is that retracted!

DSC_0083 (1024x683).jpg

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be nice to have a leather outfit for every mood. I just can’t afford it myself
actually Monday morning 7 a.m., I must have had some bad McDonald's breakfast, you know. I've been gassy and stomach aches. all through the day till this morning

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No joy with the car, I can't find the documents I need to get it back, they are probably in the car!
Just to get access to the car to look I need other documents that I am now trying to find!
There is $1500 new price, it is not new light in the back of the car and each day they "look after it" for me costs another £21.
No coral collected.

Moving on, I have pressed the chill button and have a drink and stuff.
I'll post the earlier pic as this all fits, a turning point?
Skimmer cup incident will set the general clean up of the water back a few weeks, past rushing anything in my life now but I will do a few small waterchanges.

DSC_0084 (1024x701).jpg

This is pretty bullet proof, one of the shelves. :)

DSC_0081 (1024x749).jpg

This monti is an odd colour and is different, I was told the name and forgot instantly, growing well. :)

DSC_0083 (1) (1024x764).jpg

Linked to the first pic about progress, the number two test acro, I am still confident! ;)

DSC_0086 (1024x684).jpg

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No joy with the car, I can't find the documents I need to get it back, they are probably in the car!
Just to get access to the car to look I need other documents that I am now trying to find!
There is $1500 new price, it is not new light in the back of the car and each day they "look after it" for me costs another £21.
No coral collected.

Moving on, I have pressed the chill button and have a drink and stuff.
I'll post the earlier pic as this all fits, a turning point?
Skimmer cup incident will set the general clean up of the water back a few weeks, past rushing anything in my life now but I will do a few small waterchanges.

DSC_0084 (1024x701).jpg

This is pretty bullet proof, one of the shelves. :)

DSC_0081 (1024x749).jpg

This monti is an odd colour and is different, I was told the name and forgot instantly, growing well. :)

DSC_0083 (1) (1024x764).jpg

Linked to the first pic about progress, the number two test acro, I am still confident! ;)

DSC_0086 (1024x684).jpg
If it makes you feel any better here in the US we call it impound, where I live they charge 99 to $140 a day. We all been there done that, when I was going through my divorce 5 years ago, my ex-wife got the car impounded and my chihuahua went to a animal shelter. Obviously we were separated going through the divorce. So one late night she decided to go over a hundred fifty miles who knows where and the police pick her up. So I had to get the car from impound and the Chihuahua.

Last edited:

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The girls and the ff.
Ff is slowly coming out more but is still very easily spooked, we'll get there! ;)

DSC_0083 (2) (1024x752).jpg DSC_0088 (1024x751).jpg DSC_0090 (1024x718).jpg
With all the issues I can't believe you still got Fox face. If that was my fish I would have told him, her, them, it , too go back to your country........haha being a son of immigrants, of course to a person I don't say that don't even think it.

But the fish I don't care

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all the issues I can't believe you still got Fox face. If that was my fish I would have told him, her, them, it , too go back to your country........haha being a son of immigrants, of course to a person I don't say that don't even think it.

But the fish I don't care

It could well be coming out, I have to be very careful doing anything in the tank, if it spooks whilst my hand is doing something it might not end well for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%

Back