OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a good look in the tanks and I don't have anything blue for the potm, my blue kenya looks purple under the cube lights! ;Facepalm

DSC_0007 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen the Naoko for 5 days, Timor suspected, it could be hiding.
I have been researching this for a couple of weeks since I first saw them, the shop got 3 in.
This was the largest of the three, I know right I always buy the smallest but looking at them and watching them this was the most active and the other two looked slightly pinched.

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg

... and ****** fish, currently the ln hawk and the Timor have been holes for about a month, it is a pecking order thing but it has made both of the not good with new additions.
It was the Timor again so now the Timor is isolated in the cube, this was about half an hour ago, it is now all over the scape pecking and exploring happily! :)

DSC_0001 (1024x700).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried one last time after a 24 hour time out with the Timor and feel really bad as the mimic has two large splits in it's tail now!
It took me 45 minutes to isolate it in the cube again, trap set.
Before, no after pic yet, it is back to acting normally and grazing. :)

DSC_0004 (1024x728) (2).jpg

As I watched the fish during those 45 minutes it became more and more obvious that non of the fish really like the Timor and they all seem to like the mimic and were trying to get in the way of the wrasse, I won't miss it.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not caught the wrasse yet, the one shot I had it got out before the door fully closed, told you it was fast!
I'm stupid!
I decided to glue a couple of acros in place after a couple of adult beverages, I picked the spot for the "brown" acro as soon as the scape was done, it was moved about 4 inches from where it was colouring up nicely, I flow stripped it over night and am really annoyed with myself.
The artifical rock is there as a flow blocker now until I move it.
These were taken 3 minutes apart, the first is under 4 T5s and the second under 6.

DSC_0004 (1024x730).jpg

DSC_0009 (1024x738).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back