OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same as above with the other one, 4 and then 6 T5s.

DSC_0006 (1024x683).jpg

DSC_0013 (1024x683).jpg

A tip. :)

DSC_0003 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to remember if I swore about 15 minutes ago, I don't think I did ! ;)

Techically I caught the wrasse about 16 minutes ago!
There are 3 small holes in the door of the trap, it managed to wriggle out somehow! ;Facepalm
Netting now glued in place and trap back in.

Guess that is that for today, I might rotate the trap and catch the flame angel and rotate her into the cube.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my favorite internet fish lol :)

Thanks, I am not allowed favourites in case certain fish see something else I typed!
It is the biggest fish in the tank, 4 inches plus and is about number 4 on the pecking order!
I interact with it the most in the tank with head and hand signals because it is very easily spooked, my little mate!
This is "ok" usually because I nod my head up once to show that I am going to stand up, or I could be mental?! ;)

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I am not allowed favourites in case certain fish see something else I typed!
It is the biggest fish in the tank, 4 inches plus and is about number 4 on the pecking order!
I interact with it the most in the tank with head and hand signals because it is very easily spooked, my little mate!
This is "ok" usually because I nod my head up once to show that I am going to stand up, or I could be mental?! ;)

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg
Wow man she is beautiful hope its not a boy and doesn't get offended lol!
You have to be a little bit crazy to be in this hobby I suppose.
It sounds more like your just in the zone and the force is with you. I'm finding if I don't stay connected and in the zone. Bad things happen.
Really good job with this fish. Your reef is amazing :)

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
absolutly agree ,or we are both mental" good possibility" but also train fish w signals for decades ;) :cool:
Lol my shrooms haven't spoken back and don't take to hand gestures far as I can tell.
I'm going the telepathy route with them. I will be honest after staring at some of them long enough I do start feeling a little psychedelic. I believe that may be them trying to communicate :)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol my shrooms haven't spoken back and don't take to hand gestures far as I can tell.
I'm going the telepathy route with them. I will be honest after staring at some of them long enough I do start feeling a little psychedelic. I believe that may be them trying to communicate :)

Serious, keep your mental voice down and smile! ;)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
when you get that feeling,stop and look into the blues for a few seconds ,that will kick it up a notch..lol:p

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when you get that feeling,stop and look into the blues for a few seconds ,that will kick it up a notch..lol:p

The lights on the puddle failed about a week ago, I cleaned and fiddled, the last thing I checked was the power supply to light connection, I had about 5 minutes of sparkles! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back