Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning Simon...:)
IMG_20211001_142525_576.jpg
 
Convict still on the run, got nearly 3/4 of the way in to the trap today, changed when I opened and fed the "food box" today, could have caught the large male scopa at least a hundred times so far.
... yesterday forgot to hit post, no real change.
 
Good evening Simon... ;) :cool:
hope you had a great day today...:)
 
Glad to hear... :) ...umm yep ,i just did this... ;) ;Woot
IMG_20211005_033449_526.jpg

btw..my crap phone ,no filter/adjust, raw wee hrs T-5's...:oops:;):)
 
4-10 hours PM, makings of an oregano ciggy in hand I glanced at the tank and the convict was in the fish trap munching on the bait! :rolleyes:
Dare I even ask whats in an oregano ciggy!?
 
Best not ask, slightly different herb. ;)

You can see how long the trap has been in, daddy wins! :)

DSC_0346 (1024x652).jpg
SWEET... ;) :cool:
 
So what to say to someone that calls you out when they think you are alcoholic, ... filter off, they call me an alcoholic but I am actually classed as alcohol dependent, alcoholics take lessons an can filter off"
 
Nice you caught the convict. What are your plans with the convict? Your tank looks like it’s doing really good. Has it bounced back now?

Glad you got to see your daughter

Convict will go back to my lfs, already agreed. tank is ok thanks, trying to coax the rescue scopas back in to the display.
Conversation with my girlie was 75% about sea shells, she makes jewelery and she wants to take pics of that she makes draped over them, I gave her my last camera so pics should be good, she loves shells and I found two jars of "treasure", a small cowrie shell we collected together that my mum collected about 60 yeas ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new