Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only watch and let it settle, I do have carbon and phos media in the house but only use them when really needed, it takes the tanks longer to recover but I don't have a system if it can't adjust and deal with it, my quick fix would be over a month or two.

DSC_0007 (1024x684).jpg
I come for the pics stay for the comments
 


watch it,feel it, luv ya' brother... ;)
 
Not often I put news on here now, I usually put it on Frank's, to anyone that remembers my flame, now in, Biota captive bred Regal (Red Sea), apparently I can function fine on one kidney! ;)

DSC_0002 (1024x780).jpg


DSC_0006 (1024x684).jpg


There were three at the wholesaler so my lfs manager got the misbar! :)
 
I just walked past the cube end which is by a doorway and turned around to view from an angle and watched it grazing and pecking exactly how a baby fish should eat.
This is the front left corner of the cube, about a quarter of the front and there is an entrance to the cryptic zone down from the basket near the front, that is where it is hanging out and I know the rescue scopas and pink streak go in and out of there a lot so I am a happy daddy. :)

DSC_0007 (1024x703).jpg
 
is it in the picture ?
think i see the file fish ,above the basket ?
what a gorgeous baby... :)
 
is it in the picture ?
think i see the file fish ,above the basket ?
what a gorgeous baby... :)
Pretty small but I found it ha ha ^_^
Like playing where's wally lol
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220305-120833_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-120833_Chrome.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 70
This mis bar captive bred biota regal isn't the fish I outlined?
Well arrow in this post ^_^
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220305-135117_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-135117_Chrome.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20220305-135129_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-135129_Chrome.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 42
Yes it is the tripod file fish by the cable. :)
Ha ha OK fair enough.
I was looking for some brown dingy filefish.never heard of or seen tripod filefish but funky looking guy indeed ^_^
 
Good morning Simon... :)
just a reminder ,1pm CST...;)
IMG_20220306_010505_408.jpg

Have a great day...:)
 
That one gets a love and a laugh Simon...;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new