Name my Blood Orange Clownfish!

nickscorals

nano reefing in the big city 🏙️
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
1,232
Reaction score
1,466
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this little guy for a couple months now.
He's done pretty well! :cool:
He's shy, he likes to precariously chill behind the powerhead ahaha
He's gone two months with no name, so I was hoping the community would help me name him!

clown.png


Thanks to everyone for their ideas! :)
 
Devonte
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new