NAME THIS CORAL AND WIN, something! maybe

Belly Button Lint
 
Actually, you are right! this is almost the exact color of applejax cereal
only if its a poptart
Pop-Tarts Frosted Apple Jacks Pastries - 8ct /13.5oz, 1 of 7
 
Battle corals sorbet! Classy looking coral needs a classy name!
Actually have another orange coral that I’ve been calling

Sore-bay!

It’s true if you’ve got one anyone, go ahead and post a picture!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new