Nano fish

3l3ments

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting my first nano tank its a 24g all-in-1. I know I cant put much but what are some ideas? I hate clown fish so no clowns haha.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What how could you hate clowns? Dont like getting bit everytime you gotta put your hand in the tank?? ;) lol firefish are cool, shy though. Watchmen/pistol shrimp pair is super cool too! Theres some smaller blennies that are good. Royal grammas are colorful, dottybacks (if you wanted an aggressive tank that is).

OP
OP
3l3ments

3l3ments

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What how could you hate clowns? Dont like getting bit everytime you gotta put your hand in the tank?? ;) lol firefish are cool, shy though. Watchmen/pistol shrimp pair is super cool too! Theres some smaller blennies that are good. Royal grammas are colorful, dottybacks (if you wanted an aggressive tank that is).
Clowns are to worst I can't imagine what they would be like in a small tank. Thank you for the suggestions.

OP
OP
3l3ments

3l3ments

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think a six line wrasse would be to big? I always loved wrasse but most of them are to big

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll second the watchmen/shrimp combo, that's a good one

fishnchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious what you ended up with? I'm starting a similarly sized tank and looking for ideas :)

danimal1211

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll second the tail spot blenny. I have a clown as well and love him for all the reasons listed. He keeps my hands out of the tank unless I really need to go in there

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 122 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back