Nano Lighting

If you can swing the money,the radion is a good choice,they have custom lighting schedules you can download from what I have heard,and work extremely well. If you run them at all,just run the green's and red's REALLY low and you'll never even know.

Or you can get a NanoBox Tide Plus M and have control over all 5 channels nearly $100 less,and uses mint instead of lime for better color rendering.

I use a DIY over my 2g. 2 NanoBox beam all blue strips,2x 2up leds with neutral and warm white,makersled basic 2up dimmer,2 700mah ldd's,36v psu,makerled heatsink and hanging kit and I can grow ANYTHING I put under it.
 
I'm running an SB reef 16" wifi over my 12"x24"x7" tank and so far I like the looks but I can't vouch for growth since I just started the tank. I'm getting a Seneye tomorrow so I'll post some readings but I'm sure it will be high since it's 165w.

fc15f22d460cac7f3419ebb259fd1158.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new