Nano Pump for Hydros Wave engine LE?

austinr_y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Hydros wave engine LE and was wondering if there was any nano pumps that work with it? My tank is only 24 gallons so any of the large wave pumps they have on their list wont fit. Also other recomendations on equipment that can be added to the 0-10V port would be great! Maybe if @CoralVue or @hydros would have any recommendations.

Connor At CoralVue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Hydros wave engine LE and was wondering if there was any nano pumps that work with it? My tank is only 24 gallons so any of the large wave pumps they have on their list wont fit. Also other recomendations on equipment that can be added to the 0-10V port would be great! Maybe if @CoralVue or @hydros would have any recommendations.

The Yellow Pump Ports will supply power to certain pump brands. For a small nano, there are a few options, and keep in mind we can always dial down the flow. The IceCap Gyre 2k can be ran in half, as you literally remove half of the pump and put on the included cover. Another option is the Reef Octopus Octopulse 2, this is an extremely durable small wide flow pump, that I think would work great for that application.

On the WaveEngineLE, there is a Purple 0-10v IN Port. This can be used for button boxes, or even control from a 3rd party controller. There is no 0-10 OUT Port on the WELE to provide communication, albeit not even power to a pump.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back