Nano reef tips?

Jake58

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a new fluval evo 13.5 (12) gallon tank cycled it for about 2 weeks. I have the ps2 protien skimmer added to it. I added a 1.25 inch clown yesterday. He's doing good. But is they anything I need to know or tips y'all have about this tank or a saltwater this small? Anyone else have the same tank? If so, how it doing? I'd love to talk and get info and share anything I know as well.
fc96df5510252fdbc971a4081f140ee3.jpg
 
The biggest thing I can suggest is an ATO.

Oh, and Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome and I 2nd saltys advice. And 2 weeks is not really cycled, in my honest opinion, usually takes 4 since you will have after effects.

My only real advice is take your time, if you want to add something think about it for 2-3 weeks and in that time read everything you can about it here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new