Nano reef update

edc_aquarium

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2017
Messages
383
Reaction score
167
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 5 gallon nano reef tank so far I’ve added a new actinic fluorescent bulb some snails and some hermit crabs I’ve also recently got my first coral for the tank it’s a green star polyp and I’ve also added a mangrove to the tank and I’ve recently started to dose.
afee66eb307cc1461406eb63a5daa8e4.jpg
6808819baf74f32d44c5473be6a40124.jpg
14deb33ca2712cf52278b42e624b62ce.jpg
df56a4b07ca4093bc7533f72a8a990f1.jpg


PH-8.3
Alkaline-170
Calcium- 450
Salinity- 1.027
Ammonia-.0
 
Last edited:
That tank is adorable! Keep us posted!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new