Nano reef

Nanojoel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is joel, I have a 15gallon reef tank it has been running for about 4months. I just purchased a bangai cardinal and a cleaner shrimp my clowns have bullied the cardinal so bad I had to give him back at the shop to be quarintened and they are now going for the cleaner shrimp. I heard that I should seperate them in a seperate tank for a bit but I don't have one so I've put them in a breeder box in the tank. What shall I do btw I don't want to get rid of my clowns there a wild mates pair and they've been in all my tanks for over a year since I started with my 5gallon?
image.jpg

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice little rimless. You may have to just accept the fact that the Clowns have matured and will not allow anything in their territory. I have the same problem and my tank is twice as big. Clowns with corals and maybe some hermits and snails and that is about it for that tank, it just too small for other fish. I would not get rid of the clowns I would just get a larger tank when able and be happy with less fish more corals.

OP
OP
N

Nanojoel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a watcman goby and a peacock wrasse yellow wrasse and the clowns get along fine with them

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks good! Welcome to R2R!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back