Nano Scoly Tank?

SanDiegoReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone what should I add to my nano tank? I am willing to take some frags out and do whatever! Open to all suggestions let me know your opinions!

08A5A806-8E6E-4E14-A56C-4330DA5831E3.jpeg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone what should I add to my nano tank? I am willing to take some frags out and do whatever! Open to all suggestions let me know your opinions!

08A5A806-8E6E-4E14-A56C-4330DA5831E3.jpeg
Well, what do you want? Movement, Sticks, fleshy?

OP
OP
S

SanDiegoReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for replying, I’m thinking one big hammer for more movement on the top right live rock? And then maybe some smaller scolys on the bottom lower part of the live rock in the front and on the sides? I just sort of feel clustered with a few different random frags. I have a random goni, Ricordea, zoas stuff like that just sorta doesn’t fit the best. I like the idea of a scoly and acan colony dominated tank what do you think? Too expensive and I’m screwed if it crashes?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for replying, I’m thinking one big hammer for more movement on the top right live rock? And then maybe some smaller scolys on the bottom lower part of the live rock in the front and on the sides? I just sort of feel clustered with a few different random frags. I have a random goni, Ricordea, zoas stuff like that just sorta doesn’t fit the best. I like the idea of a scoly and acan colony dominated tank what do you think? Too expensive and I’m screwed if it crashes?
That sounds like a great idea. If it crashes then you will most likely know quite fast and be able to save most pieces if not all.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 30 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 105 73.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.2%
Back