Nano skimmer choice

Which nano skimmer

  • DOC 9014

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • IceCap

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other ?

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6

HM3105

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
665
Reaction score
403
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to decide on skimmer for Nuvo 40 AIO, currently considering Tunze DOC 9012 or an Icecap model. What do you all recommend?
 
Last edited:
Trying to decide on skimmer for Nuvo 40 AIO, currently considering Tunze DOC 9014 or an Icecap model. What do you all recommend?
I assume you mean 9004? The DC version is my favorite skimmer of all
 
I assume you mean 9004? The DC version is my favorite skimmer of all
Oops, meant 9012 price tag is a bit much for a skimmer of that size and still not sure I need it since I'm going for nems/leathers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new