Nano tank newbie

Aquagirl79

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Tucson
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Erin and I'm new to the forum. My husband (Akwarius) helped me set up a 5 gallon nano. I enjoy watching it, so relaxing! But my real passion is diving. I'd much rather see fishies in there natural habitat.

I was the first to set up a saltwater aquarium in my household! While my husband had discus I was keeping a nemo fish in a small aquarium. That tank didn't work out. My husband told me that I messed up the salt levels.

Anyway I wanted to try out this forum because I dont want to get advice from him all the time.

Thanks a bunch!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! I'm a big fan of diving/snorkeling as well. Love being in south Florida to take advantage.
 
Im waiting to get certified and then will be diving some sites in Mexico and then Catalina island.
 
You guys will laugh at my tank picture. Its not professional like the pictures I see on the homepage.
 
You guys will laugh at my tank picture. Its not professional like the pictures I see on the homepage.

Hah, noone cares how professional photos are are. I just have a 4 year old point n shoot camera. Cell phones take better pictures that my camera. Its just fun seeing what others have done with their tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new