Nano tank newbie

Aquagirl79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Erin and I'm new to the forum. My husband (Akwarius) helped me set up a 5 gallon nano. I enjoy watching it, so relaxing! But my real passion is diving. I'd much rather see fishies in there natural habitat.

I was the first to set up a saltwater aquarium in my household! While my husband had discus I was keeping a nemo fish in a small aquarium. That tank didn't work out. My husband told me that I messed up the salt levels.

Anyway I wanted to try out this forum because I dont want to get advice from him all the time.

Thanks a bunch!

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! I'm a big fan of diving/snorkeling as well. Love being in south Florida to take advantage.

OP
OP
A

Aquagirl79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im waiting to get certified and then will be diving some sites in Mexico and then Catalina island.

OP
OP
A

Aquagirl79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys will laugh at my tank picture. Its not professional like the pictures I see on the homepage.

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys will laugh at my tank picture. Its not professional like the pictures I see on the homepage.

Hah, noone cares how professional photos are are. I just have a 4 year old point n shoot camera. Cell phones take better pictures that my camera. Its just fun seeing what others have done with their tanks.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back