I’m baaaack

CDage79

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
45
Location
Alberta
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much to the annoyance of my husband, I’m diving back into to the wonderful world of Saltwater after a 20 year hiatus. My 90 gallon had a clam go nuclear while away for the weekend, only a few survivors so being heavily pregnant at the time I put it all up on kijiji and walked away to focus on impending parenthood instead of critters.

I am currently cycling my new 15gallon HelloReef AIO and researching on the best mail delivery options for livestock to Calgary. (Any suggestions are welcome)

Anyhow that’s me for now. Happy to be back!
image.jpg

Cindy
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new