Naoko wrasse hiding after introduction?

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You didn’t deserve a reply like that.

Our supply chain over here in the US is a mess.

Your lucky to be where you are and certainly lucky to have a LFS like you do.

They know how I introduce my fish so they would tell me if there was an issue.
When I got the Timor wrasse the fish system had had a leak so it was slightly higher than normal salinity, I acclimated for 10 minutes less, fish all good.
 
You didn’t deserve a reply like that.

Our supply chain over here in the US is a mess.

Your lucky to be where you are and certainly lucky to have a LFS like you do.
We still have some bad ones but some are really good my local one is amazing luckily prob best in the country won't sell you anything until they are happy with it and they see it eating a mixture of food etc and they are pretty much qt before leaving the shop
 
We still have some bad ones but some are really good my local one is amazing luckily prob best in the country won't sell you anything until they are happy with it and they see it eating a mixture of food etc and they are pretty much qt before leaving the shop

Southwest Marines is my lfs, about a 15 minute drive, I am very lucky. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new