naturally grafted torch splitting heads

  • Thread starter Thread starter qtrashcan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

qtrashcan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
23
Location
los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I came across this naturally grafted torch back in December of last year, and recently it’s started splitting into two heads. I’m not sure what to expect from this and haven’t been able to find much information or anyone with similar experiences on here.

Does anyone know if it will split into two grafted torches, or could it develop into two completely different torches?

I’ll keep posting updates as it progresses.

Picture of the torch when I first got it.
IMG_2181.jpg
IMG_2187.jpg
IMG_2189.jpg
 
Two separate arms will form on the original stem

Sincerely Lasse
 
Hi any update on how did it go? I have a grafted kingspawn that’s splitting and where the mouth splits make me think it will become two single coloured heads
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new