Natureef Two Part

arotbart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone use Natureef two part? what are the dosing suggestions...only very limited info on the label.....??

divewsharks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it looks like the best way to dose it is with a pH controller similar to the way you might use a CA Reactor. You set the pH to a particular level, when it dips below, the two solutions will be added slowly at the same time, when pH reaches the proper level the dosing stops. this is different then typical 2/3 parts, which are added independently and at intervals throughout the day/week depending on consumption.
did you purchase their doser as well?

Boboreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tagging along and not try to hijack ur thread... Just wonder.. Which one better natureef 2 part and b-ionic 2 part? Quality wise.. Thanks.

OP
OP
arotbart

arotbart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no, i have BRS dosers. But when I set up my controller, I can hook them up to a ph monitor and regulate it that way....I am just wondering do you monitor ph or Alkalinity and Calcium levels too? I have been told that the Natureef is by far one of the best products out there, but like you said it is not your conventional 2 part system because you dose them at the same time...I am just wondering what the Natureef does to Alkalinity and Calcium...I was told it should not be used to increase either, but merely keep the levels presently in existence stable. I suppose to increase or adjust the CA and Alkalinity you would need to add calcium via a direct calcium product and add buffer, and once the target levels are hit use the two part to maintain, based upon the ph (i.e, if PH falls to say 8.15, then dos until ph is back up to 8.25)...is that about right?

divewsharks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would just regulate the dosing by ph; watch the alk just as a baseline. i agree don't use them to increase either, especially alk - which is same with conventional 2-part regimens. it takes too much product and it directs affects the ph as it is added, so you can really only add so much at a time. if i need to increase alk or ca i use a separate product for that (in my case, brightwells).

"...based upon the ph (i.e, if PH falls to say 8.15, then dos until ph is back up to 8.25)...is that about right?" -- Yes

Back