need a few IDs

BonelessEvil

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Messages
154
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been collecting corals, but couldn't figure it out.

this first one, I'm thinking Cyphastrea? But what kind?

reef coral_2.png

#2 – I have no idea.
reef coral_1.png

3 –Favia or Favites? But which? (incidentally, apparently my Photoshop work sucks. The guy on the left is far more yellow, then green. Bright yellow!)
reef coral.png

#4– I'm thinking some sort of Montipora, but not sure which…
reef coral_3.png



Thanks for all the help!:D;Penguin;Pompus;Vulcan
 
#1 looks like meteor strike cyphastrea
#3 the left one looks like a dragon soul favia, loved that guy until it dies when brain coral decided to try and eat it
 
#1 looks like meteor strike cyphastrea
#3 the left one looks like a dragon soul favia, loved that guy until it dies when brain coral decided to try and eat it

Ouch :oops::(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new